Looking Good (for a mom)

has been moved to new address

www.lookinggoodmom.com

You will be automatically routed to the new site...please update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Win a Flip Video!

Just wanted to deviate from my usual fitness and nutrition-related posts to pass on information on how you can win a Flip Video camera!

If you've been reading my blog for more than about two minutes you know that I use the Turbulence Training workouts designed by world-famous fat loss expert, Craig Ballantyne. Well, Craig is giving away a FREE Flip Video Camera to TWO lucky folks, just for answering a quick question on his blog.

So drop by his blog and tell him, "What would Transforming Your Body
mean to you?"

Does it mean...

- Freedom from being overweight
- Confidence to do more with your life
- Relief from the depression that plagues you everyday
- Success in proving others that you CAN do whatever you set out to do
- Or something even more powerful?

Just let Craig know on his blog...

Here's the link:

Turbulence Training for Fat Loss Blog

You have until Wednesday, April 29th, 11:59pm, EST to submit your entry. Craig will announce the winners on Friday, May 1st.

While we're at it, I might as well mention that Craig's next Turbulence Training Transformation Contest starts in just over a week - next Monday, May 4th. I was able to use Turbulence Training to transform my body and health. Participating in the contest helped give me that last little push I needed to really commit myself and get it done! It could be what you need as well. Why not give it a try?

You can start your workouts with the free Turbulence Training program I will send you if you sign up for my email list (on the right). Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment